[HN] Công Ty Kiểm Toán PricewaterhouseCoopers – PwC Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Tax Consultant 2019 (Không Yêu Cầu Kinh Nghiệm)
Hạn cuối: 7/7/2019
With offices in 158 countries and more than 236,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We established offices in Hanoi and HCMC in 1994. Our team of more than 1000 local and expatriate staff has a thorough understanding of the business environment in Vietnam and a wide knowledge of policies and procedures covering investment, tax, legal, accounting and consulting matters throughout Vietnam. We also have a law company, licensed by the Ministry of Justice with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi.
Tax team provides a full range of services to our clients including advice and compliance services in relation to corporate income tax, value added tax, withholding tax and personal income tax. We also assist with customs issues and transfer pricing. We keep our clients abreast of the latest developments in Vietnamese taxation laws and advise them on the most effective ways to structure their operations in Vietnam and provide early warnings and guidance on dealing with emerging risks.
As a Tax Consultant, you will play an important role by providing assistance in various types of business transactions including optimising tax efficiencies and strategies, implementing innovative tax planning, and maintaining compliance via a wide scope of tax advisory services.
Due to the business expansion, we are urgently looking for high performing candidates to join our Tax teams in Hanoi office.
- Support senior consultants and managers to deliver work to clients in diverse industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates;
- Assist senior consultants and managers to prepare and translate core transfer pricing documentation and other supporting documents as deliverables to clients;
- Attend meetings, fieldwork trips and interviews with clients to understand clients’ business and transfer pricing policies;
- Prepare administrative documents including risk management documents and clients’ information and data;
- Manage internal filing procedures, file and organize clients’ documents;
- Support the team in other areas of business including business development, training and knowledge management;
- Demonstrate a passion for client service, the will to learn new knowledge, a positive attitude towards receiving constructive feedback and embracing personal development;
- Understand and show professional manners in meetings and dealings with clients;
- Strictly adhere to the firm’s policy on risk management and independence.
- The candidate is required to pose strong business acumen, flexibility, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- An undergraduate university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commercial Law or related majors;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese. Medium or above language skill for Korean (Fluent Korean language skill is an advantage). You are expected to possess strong levels of reading, writing, comprehension and editing skills;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken;
- Responsible and committed to delivering the best quality of work assigned;
- Inquisitive and eager to learn;
- Team player;
- Strong project management and organisation skills are highly regarded;
- Strong drive to go extra miles for high standard work quality and personal development and growth.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in an exciting role with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [PwC – 2019] Tax Consultant (Korean Speaking) – Full Name.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted